The Life Of Sancho - New Blogger Alert


My name is Aniela and I am quite new to blogging. I am 13 years old and find the opportunity to share stories with the world and share my memories wonderful, however in my case the stories I put on my blog are not about me but my rabbit Sancho!

The fact that other people are able to share my laughter over my fat lop Sancho is quite an amazing thing don't you think? My blogging is not meant to be there for heated discussion or argument. Just something after a stressful day to make you smile. Although some of the things Sancho does I can assure you don't make me smile!

I try to keep my blog updated as regularly as possible.

Please check us out, You can find us in the PBU directory as The Life Of Sancho

Thank You
Aniela :)

We would love for you to click on the link above & encourage this new blogger & the adorable Sancho!